Our client is a global leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels and serves various industries including food, beverage, consumer goods, and entertainment, delivering its innovative solutions to customers worldwide from production facilities located in Belgium, Italy, Germany, Brazil, and the United States. The company boasts a team of over 650 dedicated professionals.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager for our plant in US, located in Franklin (Massachusetts), with a proven experience in Manufacturing, able to manage people and supporting the local top management, with the ability to multi-task, think and plan ahead while establishing strong relationships within the company. The person will need to be a responsible, organized self-starter with a keen eye for detail who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. She/he must also possess a solid 360 HR knowledge, including employee relations, development, recruiting as well as communication skill. Additionally she/he will support the Group HR Director in the implementation of Corporate projects, guidelines, Policies, procedures and being the voice of the site as a bridge between the local
organization and the HQ. This position will report functionally to the Group HRD and dotted line to the US Operations Manager.
- Human resources management
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law including immigration law
- 3+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and
Social Media web platforms.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Perform system administration tasks, including server maintenance, software installations, and security updates.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot issues, and optimize network configurations.
- Provide First and Second Level Support to end-users, resolving hardware and software problems promptly.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and internal teams to resolve complex technical issues.
- Maintain accurate documentation of IT systems, configurations, and user support interactions.
- Assist in IT project planning, implementation, and upgrades.
- Stay current with industry best practices and emerging technologies.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage: Access to a robust healthcare plan including medical, dental, and vision coverage, potentially with options for family coverage.
- Generous Retirement Plans: Offerings such as 401(k) plans with employer matching contributions or pension plans to help employees save for retirement.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Opportunities for flexible work hours or remote work options to promote work-life balance.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Support for ongoing learning and skill development through training programs, workshops, and tuition reimbursement.
- Future perspective of taking charge of other countries HR activities and team management.